Slider

Cerca nel sito

Chai latte update

martedì 28 gennaio 2014


In a previous post I shared with you my personal chai latte's recipe and now I want to write a little update. The last week I went to Budapest where I finally had the opportunity of trying the "real" chai latte at Starbucks. It was in a gigantic cup (even if I ordered a small one) and it tasted so good! The taste was very similar to my recipe, but it was very spicy and it burned my tongue.


I also tried the "ready" version by Twinings but I didn't really like it. The taste it's not as strong as the Starbucks' or my chai latte version, it's mild. I think it's perfect if you don't like strong and spicy flavors.


Did you try other types of chai latte? Let me know :)

~Chibiistheway

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan