Slider

Cerca nel sito

January haul

venerdì 31 gennaio 2014


Hey! New video up on my channel about what I got from Sheinside and Oasap.
First, these 2 online shops have free shipping worldwide and I think it's great! They have amazing and super cute things!



Here is what I got:

Sheinside
parka: it's short, the inside it's fluffy and super soft but what I love the most it's the fact that it's so warm!
t-shirt: I adore the grafic of this t-shirt and it's so soft. It's perfect with any type of pants.
dress: it's very short but I think I could use it with leggins or skinny jeans. The top of the dress it's so particular and I like it.

Oasap
classic dress: it's a very classic dress in navy with a peach collar. I want it because it's simple and I've never had something like this.
tiffany dress: I love it so so so so much! It's my favorite one, it's just perfect! I love the color, the fact that has many little particulars, the lace at the top and bottom of the skirt, it's amazing.
paris sweater: I like it because it's soft and warm. It's long and oversized
sunglasses: I really love these ones because they have a cat shape which I think it's perfect for my face shape.
stocking: I saw this in many many shops online and finally I had the opportunity to buy it! It's super cute and the inside it's soft and warm, so I can wear it also in winter :)
pompom sweater: this it's just adorable, the color it's super cute and it has many pompoms that give more cuteness to sweater. Also, it's so soft and warm.

I know that everything it's so soft and warm, but I really like being warm in winter and that's all xD. I hope you like my recent purchase, I'm very happy with it because everything it's in the perfect size for me and not always you can find perfect clothes for you online! The quality also it's very high and that surprised me because I didn't spend a lot of money, really.
Let me know if you ever tried these shops or if you have any other shops suggestion ^^

~Chibiistheway

 -I was not paid for making this video and I paid all the thing with my money-

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan